Champagne Fun Festival
Saturday, November 18, 2017 04:00 PM - 09:00 PM
400 SW 2nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
The Champagne Fun Festival in Fort Lauderdale brings the excitement on Saturday, November 18, 2017 at beautiful Esplanade Park in support of Hope of South Florida. This event will exclusively feature the Veuve Clicquot Rose, Brut, and Rich Champagnes.
Guests are invited to enjoy an exciting afternoon of fashion shows, games, and Veuve Clicquot champagne. Bring your appetite and sample the best of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach restaurants. The "Champagne d'Gourmet Festival hors d'oeuvres" (food/samples and appetizers provided by the restaurant at no extra cost).
Our event will begin at 4 PM with DJ Adam Lipson warming up the atmosphere until 6 PM followed by a Fashion Show held by three (3) prestigious fashion designers and capped off with DJ Irie kicking the Champagne Party into high gear until 9 PM.
New to the experience is the introduction of Veuve Clicquot's newest champagne offerings, Veuve Clicquot Rich and Rich Rosé. which is served over ice by the glass with a fresh ingredient. We are a proud supporter of Hope of South Florida.
• All guests must be 21+ with valid proof of ID to attend. No exceptions
• Wristbands must be worn at all times; void if tampered with or removed
• No re-entry
• Outside alcohol and open containers are not permitted on-site
• All food and snacks must be pre-packaged/sealed
• No disorderly conduct will be tolerated; unruly guests are subject to ejection
• Event is rain or shine
• All sales are final
• Alcohol sales managed by Gallon Foundation, Inc, liquor licensed in the State of Florida
• By entering this event, you acknowledge that photos and/or videos, including live stream, may be taken of you and used by Champagne Fun Festival, its affiliates and media partners. You hereby waive any claims against Gallon Foundation, Inc, its affiliates and media partners in connection with the use in any and all media of such photos, videos or live stream taken at this event